Mandy Rose is a professional wrestler and bodybuilder best known for her appearances in the WWE. She has made waves in the wrestling world with her impressive physical abilities, charisma, and enthusiasm. In this article, we’ll be taking an in-depth look at Mandy Rose: who she is, her age and birthdate, her career highlights, personal relationships, interesting facts, trivia, popular media appearances, and more. Let’s dive right in!
Introduction to Mandy Rose
Mandy Rose (born Amanda Saccomanno) is a 30 year old professional wrestler from Westchester County, New York. She currently wrestles under the Raw brand of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). Before entering the WWE, Rose had a successful bodybuilding career that saw her compete on various stages including the IFBB Professional League.
Early Life of Mandy Rose
Rose began competing in gymnastics and cheerleading during high school before eventually graduating from Iona College with a degree in Speech Pathology. After graduation, she became a model and appeared in various television commercials as well as music videos. It was during this time that she discovered her passion for bodybuilding and fitness competitions.
Career Highlights of Mandy Rose
In 2015, Rose signed a contract with the WWE and went on to compete in their reality show Tough Enough. She ended up finishing as runner-up but still earned herself a place in the developmental program NXT. Following her success in NXT, she moved to the main roster and quickly established herself as one of the top female wrestlers in the company. Over the years, Rose has competed against some of the biggest names in wrestling such as Asuka, Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Charlotte Flair.
Age & Birthdate of Mandy Rose
Mandy Rose was born on July 18th, 1991 making her current age 30 years old.
Personal Relationships of Mandy Rose
Rose is currently single however she has been linked to fellow WWE superstar Otis Dozovic since 2018. The pair have been spotted out together numerous times and they often post pictures together on social media. Aside from her romantic life, Rose is also close friends with many other WWE superstars including Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Nia Jax, and Dana Brooke.
Interesting Facts About Mandy Rose
- One of Mandy’s nicknames is “The Golden Goddess”.
- Her favorite match type is a ladder match due to its high intensity and danger.
- In addition to being a wrestler, she is also a TV host having appeared on shows like MTV’s Total Divas and USA Network’s Tough Enough.
- During her bodybuilding days, she won several titles including the 2012 NPC National Physique Committee Championships where she placed 2nd overall in women’s physique competition.
Trivia & Fun Facts About Mandy Rose
- Outside of wrestling, she enjoys playing video games such as Fortnite and Overwatch.
- Her catchphrase is “Glow Up or Blow Up” which is often used when talking about her achievements.
- Despite coming second on the 5th season of Tough Enough, she received far more fan support than winner Sara Lee who went onto become Smackdown Women’s Champion shortly afterwards.
Popular Media Appearances of Mandy Rose
Aside from appearing in various television shows, Rose has also made cameo appearances in films such as The Marine 6: Close Quarters and Fighting With My Family. She has also collaborated with musician Machine Gun Kelly on his song Kiss Kiss.
Bodybuilding Titles Won by Mandy Rose
Throughout her bodybuilding career, Rose managed to win several titles including:
- 2011 NPC Natural Eastern Classic Overall Figure Winner
- 2012 NPC Team Universe Championship Figure Class D Winner
- 2013 Junior Nationals Figure Short Class Winner
- 2014 NPC North Americans Figure Overall Winner
That wraps up our comprehensive guide to Mandy Rose – one of the most successful professional wrestlers and bodybuilders today. From her early life through to her major career highlights and personal relationships – we’ve learned all there is to know about this amazing athlete. We hope you enjoyed reading this article as much as we enjoyed writing it!